Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

I can't change my template style from red to pink?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report Bugs, New Ideas...

TOPIC: I can't change my template style from red to pink?

Re: I can't change my template style from red to pink? 12 years, 2 months ago #2010

Am I in free membership? I paid for 32 dollar for my template. And my membership goes on 80 days more. Can I download it for free? Because it says it is no fee for 1 domain. Am I right? I want to use copyright removal.

Re: I can't change my template style from red to pink? 12 years, 2 months ago #2011

Dear ender oztan!
- I know you are a membership .
- If you have any further question or concern, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards!
To submit a ticket, please click here. Join our Clubs to have all extensions
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by dungnv.

Re: I can't change my template style from red to pink? 11 years, 11 months ago #3354

How can you change the template color?

I cannot change the template style..

I have disabled CPanel, trashed the Features in Main menu. From Joomla! administration I trie to change the style but nothing happens.
But this is not a problem with cookies..... I trie to open page from another computer and still got a page with Red template style.

Regards,
Ingus

Re: I can't change my template style from red to pink? 11 years, 2 months ago #7534

Hello,

I have the same problem, default template style is set to Red...And if I want to change to any other style, there are no changes on the site...I tried to delete cookies and no effect

Any solutions?

Re: I can't change my template style from red to pink? 11 years, 2 months ago #7549

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Gabrijel Vezjak,

I have checked the sj restaurant template.

It is normal now.

Could you please send your site url to us?

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: I can't change my template style from red to pink? 11 years, 2 months ago #7583

I solved the problem...It didnt find css file. In folder, CSS file was named "green.css" instead of "Green.css"
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes