Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

I can't change my template style from red to pink?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report Bugs, New Ideas...

TOPIC: I can't change my template style from red to pink?

I can't change my template style from red to pink? 12 years, 2 months ago #1915

I can't change my template style from red to pink? Why is it so hard? Can you help me please? I change it from admin panel and save it but nothing changes in site view!!
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by enderoztan.

Re: I can't change my template style from red to pink? 12 years, 2 months ago #1948

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear ender oztan,

The reason of problem is your cookies on the browser which you used. Pls delete all cookies on there, then go to administrator and change Site Styles follow the color which you want.

Thanks!

Re: I can't change my template style from red to pink? 12 years, 2 months ago #1957

Dear Nghiem Diep,
You wanted my pass and username to check my problem 3-4 days ago. But I didnt take an answer for 4 days. Now you give this answer. I solved my character problem with my own. I have changed sql file then solved my problem. My second problem-changing template color is not related with cookies. I use chrome, firefox and explorer. I have tried in 3 of them what you said. It doesn't work! It is not such an easy problem. As I said before I had sent my account details to you. Enter it and change it please!

Re: I can't change my template style from red to pink? 12 years, 2 months ago #1962

Dear ender oztan! Sorry about the delay
- To change your Site Style just configured in the template administrator and delete cookies your browser to if you have used: cpanel, Feature menu
- And another problem is that you have to send user/pass to us through the ticket system then? Ticket number?

thanks!
To submit a ticket, please click here. Join our Clubs to have all extensions

Re: I can't change my template style from red to pink? 12 years, 2 months ago #1999

TT-96W408Q49W

That is my ticket number please check it. But I dont want you to change NOW! Because I did it already. Now I have got another problem. My only problem is that
I want to change my sentences in the footnav BELOW

Copyright © 2012 yemekcook.com. All Rights Reserved. Designed by SmartAddons.Com
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.

For this, I want a permission to my site: www.yemekcook.com

Please reply me urgently, Thank you for now!

Re: I can't change my template style from red to pink? 12 years, 2 months ago #2003

Dear ender oztan!
- For free membership, JTC-Personal, JTC-Business you must purchase Copyright Removal www.smartaddons.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=177&vmcchk=1&Itemid=255
To submit a ticket, please click here. Join our Clubs to have all extensions
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by dungnv.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes