Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Image Gallery Plugin tags not being processed (?)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report Bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Image Gallery Plugin tags not being processed (?)

Image Gallery Plugin tags not being processed (?) 10 years, 7 months ago #12497

Hello,

We have been trying to make this work for the past entire day. We tried with ppgallery, Simple Image Gallery and now PhocaGallery and obtained the same results with all of them.

After inserting the right plugin tag for the gallery generation in an article it is not processed and still shows the raw tag at the article itself. Simple Image Gallery even gives out errors when you put a wrong folder or a folder without images inside the tag. It even creates the thumbnails in the plugin's cache folder.

We've tried with several jQuery options, then tried with Easy jQuery Plugin with several jQuery versions and still no results.

I've seen people saying on some forums that it is the template's fault, but some people disagreed.

We're still to turn on the PHP error messages. If you want us to, just tell us.

What do?

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by mercadoopen.

Re: Image Gallery Plugin tags not being processed (?) 10 years, 6 months ago #12673

Hi rogerio augusto silva lemes,

I am sorry for this late. Please provide us with more details on the issue and if possible, send us screenshots and url of the issue so that we could have a closer look on the issue.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes