You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Images not sliding

Images not sliding 10 years, 5 months ago #13874

• raizend1
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, my company purchased the sj slider module and put me to work on a website, but the articles doesn't slide as in the demo page, here is how the articles are showned www.mediafire.com/view/2cd1rlg36p2wjh8/screenshot.JPG just one next to the other and without slide, I've set the property Effect Options->Step to 4 and also tryied a lot of other configurations, could you help me please?

Re: Images not sliding 10 years, 5 months ago #13897

Dear Francisco Pérez,

Could you please tell me how you get SJ Slider Module yet?
Please send your order information to me if possible.
After confirming it, I will support you to check this issue as soon as possible.
Sorry for this inconvenience but it is our regulation.

Thanks!

Re: Images not sliding 10 years, 5 months ago #13917

• raizend1
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Unfortunately we can find the order information, but we need to use the SJ Slider so I was authorized to buy a new, I need to use it three times in a single webpage, what is the cost for that? Thanks

Re: Images not sliding 10 years, 5 months ago #13944

Dear Francisco Pérez,

Which the component do you want to use for module slider? Please refer to www.smartaddons.com/component/k2/itemlist/search?searchword=slider

Thanks!

Re: Images not sliding 10 years, 5 months ago #13960

• raizend1
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Sure, I need SJ Content Mega Slider for one section in a single webpage and SJ K2 Slider for 2 sections on the same webpage, so I need to know wheter I buy Personal, Business or Developer extension licence and what will be the final price for this 2 items, thanks.

Re: Images not sliding 10 years, 5 months ago #14023

Dear Francisco Pérez,

The final price is $ 27.8 for that 2 items.
In my opinion, you should join in one of our JEC clubs.
You will be downloaded all our available extensions and future extensions during your membership.
You can join our club at:
www.smartaddons.com/component/osemsc/register?step=step1
Please feel free to contact us if you are in need of further assistance and we would be happy to assist you.
Thanks!

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes