You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Images not sliding

Images not sliding 8 years, 7 months ago #13874

• raizend1
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, my company purchased the sj slider module and put me to work on a website, but the articles doesn't slide as in the demo page, here is how the articles are showned www.mediafire.com/view/2cd1rlg36p2wjh8/screenshot.JPG just one next to the other and without slide, I've set the property Effect Options->Step to 4 and also tryied a lot of other configurations, could you help me please?

Re: Images not sliding 8 years, 7 months ago #13897

Dear Francisco Pérez,

Could you please tell me how you get SJ Slider Module yet?
Please send your order information to me if possible.
After confirming it, I will support you to check this issue as soon as possible.
Sorry for this inconvenience but it is our regulation.

Thanks!

Re: Images not sliding 8 years, 7 months ago #13917

• raizend1
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Unfortunately we can find the order information, but we need to use the SJ Slider so I was authorized to buy a new, I need to use it three times in a single webpage, what is the cost for that? Thanks

Re: Images not sliding 8 years, 7 months ago #13944

Dear Francisco Pérez,

Which the component do you want to use for module slider? Please refer to www.smartaddons.com/component/k2/itemlist/search?searchword=slider

Thanks!

Re: Images not sliding 8 years, 7 months ago #13960

• raizend1
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Sure, I need SJ Content Mega Slider for one section in a single webpage and SJ K2 Slider for 2 sections on the same webpage, so I need to know wheter I buy Personal, Business or Developer extension licence and what will be the final price for this 2 items, thanks.

Re: Images not sliding 8 years, 7 months ago #14023

Dear Francisco Pérez,

The final price is $ 27.8 for that 2 items.
In my opinion, you should join in one of our JEC clubs.
You will be downloaded all our available extensions and future extensions during your membership.
You can join our club at:
www.smartaddons.com/component/osemsc/register?step=step1
Please feel free to contact us if you are in need of further assistance and we would be happy to assist you.
Thanks!

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes