Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Tutorial, Report Bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5

How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5 10 years, 3 months ago #15662

How to display article hits in the Print layout page ?
please help.

I am trying the template folder in component.php
and add the line

<?php ?>
<span style="float:right;">
Read : <?php
echo ' . '.JText::sprintf('COM_CONTENT_ARTICLE_HITS', $this->item->hits);
echo $this->article->hits; ?> times
</span>

<?php ?>

but nothing.

Re: How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5 10 years, 3 months ago #15725

Dear Süleyman Ekinci,

Please go to administrator -> content -> Article Manager -> click Options button -> Articles -> Show Hits -> chose Show

Thanks!

Re: How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5 10 years, 3 months ago #15754

But I want to only see print layout. I do not want to see the normal content display page

Re: How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5 10 years, 3 months ago #15775

Dear Süleyman Ekinci,

Can you give me your live url to check?

Thanks!

Re: How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5 5 years, 11 months ago #36720

• windows movie maker
Your article reflects the issue people are concerned about. The article provides timely information that reflects multi-dimensional views from multiple perspectives. I look forward to reading quality articles that contain timely information from you. wings io

Re: How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5 5 years, 10 months ago #36772

Dear masoksian

I think you can't do this. It is default of joomla content. It need to show in the normal content display page, so it will in in the print layout

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes