Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Tutorial, Report Bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5

How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5 8 years, 7 months ago #15662

How to display article hits in the Print layout page ?
please help.

I am trying the template folder in component.php
and add the line

<?php ?>
<span style="float:right;">
Read : <?php
echo ' . '.JText::sprintf('COM_CONTENT_ARTICLE_HITS', $this->item->hits);
echo $this->article->hits; ?> times
</span>

<?php ?>

but nothing.

Re: How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5 8 years, 7 months ago #15725

Dear Süleyman Ekinci,

Please go to administrator -> content -> Article Manager -> click Options button -> Articles -> Show Hits -> chose Show

Thanks!

Re: How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5 8 years, 7 months ago #15754

But I want to only see print layout. I do not want to see the normal content display page

Re: How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5 8 years, 7 months ago #15775

Dear Süleyman Ekinci,

Can you give me your live url to check?

Thanks!

Re: How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5 4 years, 2 months ago #36720

• windows movie maker
Your article reflects the issue people are concerned about. The article provides timely information that reflects multi-dimensional views from multiple perspectives. I look forward to reading quality articles that contain timely information from you. wings io

Re: How to display article hits in the Print layout page - Joomla 2.5 4 years, 2 months ago #36772

Dear masoksian

I think you can't do this. It is default of joomla content. It need to show in the normal content display page, so it will in in the print layout

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes