Welcome, Guest

Problem with link in read more and see all trends
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with link in read more and see all trends

Problem with link in read more and see all trends 11 years, 9 months ago #4314

Hi,

I have problem with read more and see all trends. There aren˙t link that will go to that category.

I find in public_html/2/templates/sj_news25/html/mod_articles_latest and i change in my language read more and see all trends, but there arent link.

Or just tell me how to add link in code to those words "read more" and "see all trends"

</ul>
<?php if($moduleclass_sfx==''){?><a href="#" class="more-news"><?php echo 'Pročitaj više';?></a><?php } ?>
<?php if($moduleclass_sfx==' trending-news'){?><a href="#" class="see-all"><?php echo 'See all trends';?></a><?php } ?>

Please help

Edit:

And I need help wiht this module that filter article:

1. I want to change to my language most popular, modified, feature. (where can i change this)
2. When i select that this module show article: most popular, by title and ordering it show me same article. (what is the problem) when i select least popular. featured and modified it show article as it shoud be show! (image evrer)

Please help

Edit 2:

I have another problem with add banner to position user13. It show white background around banner image.... how to remove this? (image 844)
Attachments:
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by akademik12.

Re: Problem with link in read more and see all trends 11 years, 9 months ago #4319

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Alen Hadzic,

1. You can add the links to read more and see all trends by editing the following code lines:

if($moduleclass_sfx==''){?><a href="#" class="more-news"><?php echo 'Procitaj više';?></a><?php } ?>
<?php if($moduleclass_sfx==' trending-news'){?><a href="#" class="see-all"><?php echo 'See all trends';?></a><?php } ?>

change to:

if($moduleclass_sfx==''){?><a href="[b]your_link[/b]" class="more-news"><?php echo 'Procitaj više';?></a><?php } ?>
<?php if($moduleclass_sfx==' trending-news'){?><a href="[b]your_link[/b]" class="see-all"><?php echo 'See all trends';?></a><?php } ?>

2. The filtering articles module is not supported to change the language of tabs now.

3. When i select that this module show article: most popular, by title and ordering it show me same article. (what is the problem) when i select least popular. featured and modified it show article as it shoud be show! (image evrer) => I see that it is normal now.

4. I have another problem with add banner to position user13. It show white background around banner image.... how to remove this? (image 844)
=> please send your site url to me if possible. I check it directly on your site

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Problem with link in read more and see all trends 11 years, 9 months ago #4320

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Alen Hadzic,

1. You can add the links to read more and see all trends by editing the following code lines:

if($moduleclass_sfx==''){?><a href="#" class="more-news"><?php echo 'Procitaj više';?></a><?php } ?>

change to:

if($moduleclass_sfx==''){?><a href="your_link" class="more-news"><?php echo 'Procitaj više';?></a><?php } ?>
<?php if($moduleclass_sfx==' trending-news'){?><a href="your_link" class="see-all"><?php echo 'See all trends';?></a><?php } ?>

2. The filtering articles module is not supported to change the language of tabs now.

3. When i select that this module show article: most popular, by title and ordering it show me same article. (what is the problem) when i select least popular. featured and modified it show article as it shoud be show! (image evrer) => I see that it is normal now.

4. I have another problem with add banner to position user13. It show white background around banner image.... how to remove this? (image 844)
=> please send your site url to me if possible. I check it directly on your site

Thanks

Re: Problem with link in read more and see all trends 11 years, 9 months ago #4329

SA Supporter wrote:
Hi Alen Hadzic,

change to:

if($moduleclass_sfx==''){?><a href="your_link" class="more-news"><?php echo 'Procitaj više';?></a><?php } ?>
<?php if($moduleclass_sfx==' trending-news'){?><a href="your_link" class="see-all"><?php echo 'See all trends';?></a><?php } ?>

Thanks

1. I need to add link in this to show all articles in that specific category.

I found in default.php from sj mega news this code
<div class="link_category"> 
<div class="arrow1"> &nbsp;</div>       						
<a href="<?php echo $firstval['category_link'];?>" target="<?php echo $target;?>">
<?php echo $view_all_text;?>
</a>

as you can see there is href="<?php echo $firstval['category_link'];?>" and it show all articles from that category. I tried to copy this code in this href:
<?php if($moduleclass_sfx==''){?><a href="#" class="more-news"><?php echo 'Pročitaj više';?></a><?php } ?>
and it didnt work.

Please help

-------------------------

4. Site is not online yet, i work on local. Here is anoter photo (444.png)

Attachment 444.png not found

I mark wiht yellow color size of position user13, and with red color size and place of banner. As you can see between them there is white space.

I think that problem is in margins from top,left bottom or alignment is wrong. Can you tell me where in code to edit this position margins and how to shut them off.
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by akademik12.

Re: Problem with link in read more and see all trends 11 years, 9 months ago #4360

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Alen Hadzic,

1. You have to customize the mod_articles_latest module.

* open the helper.php in "your_site/modules/mod_articles_latest", finding:

$item->catslug = $item->catid.':'.$item->category_alias;

change to:

$item->catslug = $item->catid.':'.$item->category_alias;

$item->cat_link = JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getCategoryRoute($item->catid));

* open the default.php in "your_site/templates/sj_news25/html/mod_articles_latest", finding:

href = "#"

change to:

href="<?php echo $item->cat_link;?>"

4. Please send your site url to me if possible.

I need to check it directly on your site.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: akademik12
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes