(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: slow response using my tickets

slow response using my tickets 11 years, 10 months ago #4179

Attachment Newfolder.zip not found

Attachment Newfolder.zip not found

Hi,
I send all my questions using my tickets but 2 days now gone and i haven;t yet resolve any of the problems - and now come friday which means i have to wait another two days until monday ... so i put again question here :

Hello I have several problems that need to be resolved ASAP:

1. I can't open article when I click from articles in All modules in homepage ... ( ive already create menuitem for all the categories).

2. When i click register to read more , it links to another type of login form , and after i successfully register it doesn't go to my profile ( even though already set it inside login form module)

3. After I register the login view on the header looks ugly ( attached image)

4. What should i do to make the list category looks like a blog (image attached)

5. My mailing list view looks ugly ( already put newsletter module suffix). I use acymailing

6. I put advertisement using custom html in position c2 & right but does not appear.;

My site - v2.career2zoom.com

p/s: which link to buy copyright removal ?
do you have detail documentation/user guide on each template for members? The one available are too basic & does not help much.
thnks
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by Noorazlina Mohamed Ripangi.

Re: slow response using my tickets 11 years, 10 months ago #4214

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Noorazlina Ripangi,

About your questions:

1. I have just created the categories menu in the menu manager. Please check the article links again.

2 and 3. I can not see the register button on your site now

4. You should choose the Menu Item Type as "Category Blog" in the menu "Kerjaya". I have changed it in the menu manager.

5. I can not see the acymailing on your site now.

6. I see the advertisement custom modules on the ct2 and right positions now

You can buy the copyright removal package at www.smartaddons.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=177&Itemid=187&vmcchk=1&Itemid=187

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: slow response using my tickets 11 years, 10 months ago #4236

Hello,

thank you for replying my Question.... finally. But, i'm afraid you didn't answer my questions correctly.
for the question 1

1. I can't open article when I click from articles in All modules in homepage ... ( ive already create menuitem for all the categories).

i created category blog - when i use customer level public - it works ok
but i when is use other customer level ( example - registered or subsriber) it doesn't work. Can you help me resolve this problem because all articcles appear in the module - i want to make it for registered user but public people still can see but they need to register to read more

one more thing , even after the registered user log in, they still can't click on the articles inside those modules.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes