Other plugin does not appear
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Other plugin does not appear

Other plugin does not appear 11 years, 10 months ago #4053

Hello,

I have few things that i want to resolve :

1. I use plugin from joomlaworks (for slider inside content & image ) , install & enable . but it doesn't work inside the template. Why ? It seems that every time I install pluign from another developer.. it doesn't work inside SJ template ???

2. How to customize the button on the menu to make it in different colour for only one button ( for example SUBSCRIBE button only in black color , but other menu button is still in red .

3. How to customize the calendar & time display inside SJ news template .? I wan't to add Hijrah calendar beside the available time & date . Hijrah calendar is calendar for muslim

Hope to reply . Thanks

Re: Other plugin does not appear 11 years, 10 months ago #4058

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Noorazlina Ripangi,

1. We updated this issue before. If you use the old version of sj news template, please override the default.php file in "your_site/templates/sj_news25/html/com_content/article" (see the attached file).

2. Could you explain your question in detail?

Please send the screenshots to me if possible.

3. You can edit the default.php file in "your_site/templates/sj_news25/html/mod_login"

Thanks
Attachments:
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes