Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problems combination SJ News with Phoca Maps Comp.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problems combination SJ News with Phoca Maps Comp.

Problems combination SJ News with Phoca Maps Comp. 11 years, 11 months ago #3836

Hi!

I have tries everything, but something in SJ News is blocking the Phoca Maps Component...perhaps you can help me?

Problem is here to find:

www.phoca.cz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=19829

Phoca Maps is using a code to display a publishes map in a normal content, f.e. : {phocamaps view=map|id=1}

To find here on my site: www.wp1181827.wp289.webpack.hosteurope.de/joomla/index.php/standorte/bremen/anfahrt-bremen

The code simply does not work and does not display the map.. it´s only text....

The developer of Phoca has no idea, what in your template could block this code...

Can you help me?

The Display of maps is really important for my project...

Thank you!!!

Re: Problems combination SJ News with Phoca Maps Comp. 11 years, 11 months ago #3847

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Andreas Matthiessen,

Please check the phocamaps plugin first.

Otherwise, please try to override the default.php file to "your_site/templates/sj_news17(sj_news25)/html/com_content/article"

Thanks
Attachments:
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Problems combination SJ News with Phoca Maps Comp. 11 years, 11 months ago #3860

The Phoca Maps Component is correctly configured...it works when switching to standard template...

I now wanted to download your zip file, but it does not work...or I am not allowed to...

Error message:

Search results for: default.zip

found 0 item

Could you please check it, so that I can try to exchange the "default.php"-file...

Thank you!

EDIT: I deleted the default.php temporarally and Phoca Maps is working fine! We are on the right way! Now I only need your modified php...
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Ende.

Re: Problems combination SJ News with Phoca Maps Comp. 11 years, 10 months ago #3921

Hello!

I would really need an answer please...

I cant download the zip file....

I think delete or rename the default.php isn´t a good solution???

Thanky you

Re: Problems combination SJ News with Phoca Maps Comp. 11 years, 10 months ago #3979

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Andreas Matthiessen,

Please try to download the zip file again.

Thanks
Attachments:
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Problems combination SJ News with Phoca Maps Comp. 11 years, 10 months ago #3984

OK, now it works and Phoca Maps is running too!

Thank you very much for the help!
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by Ende.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes