Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

The problem with the assignment of a class "active" to the "mega menu" for the type "Menu Item Alias"!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: The problem with the assignment of a class "active" to the "mega menu" for the type "Menu Item Alias"!

The problem with the assignment of a class "active" to the "mega menu" for the type "Menu Item Alias"! 8 years, 9 months ago #25461

Hello.

My configuration:
- Joomla 3.4.3
- SJ News II (Version: 1.0.0 | Create date: 11/02/2015)*
- YT Framework (Version: 3.0.1 | Create date: 15/5/2014)*
* Template downloaded with here - www.smartaddons.com/joomla/download/joomla-templates-club-jtc/cat_view/29-joomla-/61-premium-joomla-templates/369-sj-news-ii

I found next problem:
1. Structure of the menu (screenshot: screencast.com/t/bSrBrj1F ):
………….
Main Menu
- Home (type: Articles » Featured Articles)
- Menu Item Alias (type: Menu Item Alias » Menu Item: "Article-1", from: New Menu » Article-1)
………….
New Menu
- Article-1 (type: Articles » Single Article)
………….

2. Frontend, active menu "Home" (screenshot: screencast.com/t/uw2hxXmw9Sug ):
- Header: "Template mega menu" » active menu "Home" has class "active".
- Left: "Normal menu module joomla" » active menu "Home" has class "active".

3. Frontend, active menu "Menu Item Alias" (screenshot: screencast.com/t/8JrERG1Ytw )
- Header: "Template mega menu" » active menu "Menu Item Alias" does not have a class "active".
- Left: "Normal menu module joomla" » active menu "Home" has class "active".

------------
I understand that the problem is present with the assignment of the class "active" type "Menu Item Alias" menu directly into the embedded "Template mega menu".
I understand the problem in all your templates!

Tell me how this problem can be solved?
Perhaps i need to edit the template file "templates/sj_news_ii/menusys/ytmenu.php" and if I am right then that it was necessary to change that would be class assignment works correctly?

Re: The problem with the assignment of a class "active" to the "mega menu" for the type "Menu Item Alias"! 8 years, 9 months ago #25498

Problem is urgent

Re: The problem with the assignment of a class "active" to the "mega menu" for the type "Menu Item Alias"! 8 years, 8 months ago #25572

The problem solved by the support, thanks!

Please download in attachment. Unzip copy replace in folder templates\sj_news_ii\menusys (replace ytmenubase.php file)
Attachments:
Last Edit: 8 years, 8 months ago by rudoy24.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes