Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

3rd party media players not working?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: 3rd party media players not working?

3rd party media players not working? 12 years, 2 months ago #2133

Hello, I tried several media players with SJ News template and it seems that none of them could run properly. For example, one of the most popular plugin ("AllVideos" from JoomlaWorks), is not working at all.

Is there something which can be done to fix this... bug?
Thank you in advance!

Re: 3rd party media players not working? 12 years, 2 months ago #2140

Dear Beckan!
Are you sure you do right?
Could you please send us your live URl and if possible so that we could have closer look on the issue.
To submit a ticket, please click here. Join our Clubs to have all extensions

Re: 3rd party media players not working? 12 years, 2 months ago #2151

Well, I'm sure, but I also probably should mention that I did the upgrade of the Joomla to the latest version 2.5.1.

Unfortunately I am now working on a local server so I cannot provide a live link.

Anyway, it would be very helpful if you (or anybody else) can give try of any of this multimedia plugins: AllVideos & JPlayer.

Thank you in advance for any reply.

Re: 3rd party media players not working? 12 years, 2 months ago #2154

Dear Beckan!
- Please try to go to Administrator/Global Configuration/Text Filters/Super Users/ select:No Filtering
- It is very hard if you do not provide us with your live URl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beckan

Re: 3rd party media players not working? 12 years, 2 months ago #2156

Yes, It was already "No Filtering" checked.

Nevertheless, I reinstalled the quickstart package of SJ News for Joomla 2.5 with default settings and default data for database.

Immediately after I installed:
AllVideos v4.4_for Joomla 2.5 => not working
JPlayer v1.6.1 for Joomla 1.6 => not working

Now... this is a big issue for my project, so I really need help to fix it as soon as possible. If there are any other users who get the same problem or who can suggest any possible solutions it will be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much for the support provided until now.

Re: 3rd party media players not working? 12 years, 2 months ago #2163

Dear Beckan!
Please go to:YOUR_SITE/plugins/content/jw_allvideos/jw_allvideos.php then look to end function renderAllVideos and replace:
$row->text = preg_replace("#{".$plg_tag."}".preg_quote($tagcontent)."{/".$plg_tag."}#s", $getTemplate , $row->text);

to:
$row->text = preg_replace("#{".$plg_tag."}".preg_quote($tagcontent)."{/".$plg_tag."}#s", $getTemplate , $row->text);
$row->fulltext = preg_replace("#{".$plg_tag."}".preg_quote($tagcontent)."{/".$plg_tag."}#s", $getTemplate , $row->fulltext );
$row->introtext = preg_replace("#{".$plg_tag."}".preg_quote($tagcontent)."{/".$plg_tag."}#s", $getTemplate , $row->introtext );

Wish you happy!
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by dungnv.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beckan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes