Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Help with some CSS Styling and module's...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help with some CSS Styling and module's...

Help with some CSS Styling and module's... 12 years, 2 months ago #1998

The site right now is on a local install... some help with a couple of edits...

1. I would like to put a menu in the header1 position. I need to drop it in and adjust the top margin to about 10 or 20 and I can't find the css to change this.

2. I downloaded the cars template and the content slider is for K2. What is the comparable module that I can use...

3. I'd like to use 1 background. I've already disabled the logo graphic... I see where you actually have the images split up ie- header, navbar outside the wrapper and the slideshow... Where would I need to add the background... and keep the navbar inside the wrapper...

Thanks
Trey

Re: Help with some CSS Styling and module's... 12 years, 2 months ago #2004

Dear trey braid!
- You're asking about SJ Cars or SJ News?
- Please given question clear and send us the screenshots so that we could have closer look on the issue.
To submit a ticket, please click here. Join our Clubs to have all extensions

Re: Help with some CSS Styling and module's... 12 years, 2 months ago #2008

sj news...

1. like i said i am putting a menu in header1 position and need to adjust the margin/ padding from the top- where can i adjust this at.

2. again what is a comparable slideshow to the one used in the cars template which is for k2.

3...and for the 3rd what would i need to add so their is 1 background instread a header background, navbar and the slideshow background... you've got individual file's for each... i prefer 1 graphic for this...

please answer the questions and let me know...
trey

Re: Help with some CSS Styling and module's... 12 years, 2 months ago #2009

another quick question... the pix for a couple of articles in the slideshow are sized 960 x 340; but, when i view the actual article they are sized at like 540 in width- i noticed in template parameters you can default to a setting... this isnt working... am i missing something else...

trey

Re: Help with some CSS Styling and module's... 12 years, 2 months ago #2016

Dear trey!
1, You try to customize, find this code:
#header1 .yt-position-inner

2, SJ Cars do not use modules 'content slider' at all. Please check again, and you can see here: demo.smartaddons.com/extensions/joomla17/ The module has all component
3, You need to file. PSD of SJ NEWS? Please visit the following link: www.smartaddons.com/news-and-announcements/item/219-psd-file-for-your-template
4, To meet the design we have done so. Please open templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/css/template.css file, find this code:
.images-details img, .content_article img {
    max-width: 540px;
}

and change to: ...
To submit a ticket, please click here. Join our Clubs to have all extensions
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by dungnv.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes