Welcome, Guest

display ?????? in title while enter arabic text
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: display ?????? in title while enter arabic text

display ?????? in title while enter arabic text 9 years, 9 months ago #19486

hello guys
i think i have the same problem as so many of the other folks had before over there ... i just saw almost about 200 threads but without real solutions ..anyways my only and the first problem actually that i'm facing now is how to rename the menus into arabic without getting these characters (??????????) please don't getup with these wonderful ideas which it says
change the charset into phpmyadmin to utf8_general_ci i need someone really to talk to and show the other people how serious you are

Regards

Re: display ?????? in title while enter arabic text 9 years, 9 months ago #19487

btw : i forgot to say one last thing that i bought your product which it's already free .... it's ok i don't care about the money all what i care about is to get that website works fine as i want
thanks

Re: display ?????? in title while enter arabic text 9 years, 9 months ago #19489

no buddy means no one cares

Re: display ?????? in title while enter arabic text 9 years, 9 months ago #19493

• usersmart1
Hi alaa sharaf,

We are sorry for the late response.
Please follow your ticket. We will check your issue and reply in there.

Many thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes