You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

mega news II
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: mega news II

mega news II 12 years, 3 months ago #1849

Congrats SMARTY'S! You people impressed me really with all this quality work you do... so i extend my membership today without thinking about when i so what you did since i haven't bean here last couple of weeks.

My question is how come yt mega news II module is not compact-able with this theme i would like to use it very much on this theme.

Thanks

Re: mega news II 12 years, 3 months ago #1854

Ivan John wrote:
Congrats SMARTY'S! You people impressed me really with all this quality work you do... so i extend my membership today without thinking about when i so what you did since i haven't bean here last couple of weeks.

My question is how come yt mega news II module is not compact-able with this theme i would like to use it very much on this theme.

Thanks

sadly i have to inform all of potential users of this template to stay away from this buggy and messy theme if you planing to use it on production site.
You not be able to use even this people other extensions with out problems.

Sorry smarty's this is bad news
Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by buko.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes