Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED]Turkish Language problem. (Admin panel menu Question marks display)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED]Turkish Language problem. (Admin panel menu Question marks display)

[SOLVED]Turkish Language problem. (Admin panel menu Question marks display) 10 years, 4 months ago #14960

i install my localhost SjNews payed version . When I create a menu in the admin panel , Turkish character looks like a question mark.
MySQL charset : utf8_general_ci

Re: Turkish Language problem. (Admin panel menu Question marks display) 10 years, 4 months ago #14991

Dear Ekin Okuducu,

Please go to phpmyadmin, export the database to sql file, rename all 'latin1_swedish_ci' to 'utf8_general_ci', save and import sql database again.

Thanks!

Re: Turkish Language problem. (Admin panel menu Question marks display) 10 years, 4 months ago #14999

i've exported my database , opened it with notepad++ and searched 'latin1_swedish_ci' but nothing found .
i found only latin1 as in picture i've added.

Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by ekin.

Re: Turkish Language problem. (Admin panel menu Question marks display) 10 years, 4 months ago #15057

Dear Ekin Okuducu,

Please go to phpmyadmin, export the database to sql file, rename all 'latin1' to 'utf8_general_ci', save and import sql database again.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ekin

Re: Turkish Language problem. (Admin panel menu Question marks display) 10 years, 4 months ago #15246

thank you for your help... it solved.

Re: [SOLVED]Turkish Language problem. (Admin panel menu Question marks display) 9 years, 11 months ago #18824

I had exactly the same problem with Greek characters.

Your solution was not working for me. After changing the latin1 to utf8_unicode_ci, when I uploaded the sql file to the server, I got an error message #1115 - Unknown character set: 'utf8_general_ci'

The solution was to change each "latin1" with : utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci

This worked fine.

But I would like to know, as this is a known issue to you for more than 4 months (since Ekin Okuducu wrote on this forum), why don't you update the template quickstart file?

It took me half a day to deal with this problem - not a quickstart at all. And since this is the first template I am using, I feel rather dissapointed for your customer support.

(and by the way, thanks Ekin for mentioning that problem)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes