AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

(closed)SJ_Plus-sj_plus_quickstart_j31_v1.0.2 install problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: (closed)SJ_Plus-sj_plus_quickstart_j31_v1.0.2 install problem

(closed)SJ_Plus-sj_plus_quicks​tart_j31_v1.0.2 install problem 10 years, 4 months ago #14742

Hi
It seems that the last version of the quick-start template has a big problem.
When you try to install the quickstart package, at first step it shows directly the final install screen requiring to suppress the installation directory and not the first install screen.
Therefore no installation is possible.
May be this is also related to the same install problem of the js_decou quickstart as mentioned by a member requiring refunding.

Regards
Daniel
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by dpardons.

Re: SJ_Plus-sj_plus_quickstart_j31​_v1.0.2 install problem 10 years, 4 months ago #14745

Hi
I found the problem. There is a valid configuration.php file in the root of the quickstart pack.
Just suppress this file and proceed to the installation. A new configurartion.php file will be created at the end of the installation.

You need to rework the quickstartpack to remove this file.

Regards
Daniel

Re: SJ_Plus-sj_plus_quickstart_j31​_v1.0.2 install problem 10 years, 4 months ago #14748

Hi Daniel, I do not understand your comment because configuracion.php file is created at the end of the installation and you say that you delete it first and then proceed with the installation. That's what I understand in your comment, true or am wrong.
Thanks and regards
Eusebio Lopez

Re: SJ_Plus-sj_plus_quickstart_j31​_v1.0.2 install problem 10 years, 4 months ago #14750

Yes. In the sj_plus quickstart, after unzipping, I find a configuration.php file already existing. This is the reason why the installer declares the end of installation and display the final installation screen.
Check your quickstart pack after unzip and if there is a configuration.php file in the root directory , delete it and restart the installation procedure.

Regards
Daniel
The following user(s) said Thank You: anhqn

Re: SJ_Plus-sj_plus_quickstart_j31​_v1.0.2 install problem 10 years, 4 months ago #14837

Dear Daniel Pardons,

We fixed this issue. please download quickstart last version.

Thanks!

Re: SJ_Plus-sj_plus_quickstart_j31​_v1.0.2 install problem 10 years, 4 months ago #14847

Hi
Thanks for your quick support.

Regards
daniel
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes