AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED] MegaMenu - number of characters of the article title
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] MegaMenu - number of characters of the article title

[SOLVED] MegaMenu - number of characters of the article title 10 years, 5 months ago #14443

• rymy
  • Single Product
  • Junior Boarder
Hi,
I have some regular MegaMenu position which contains 3 columns. Every column contains some category of the articles. Every position of column contain title of article in some order.

I have problem with number of characters of the article title, because in case when title is longer then a fiew words it riching out of the column.

I can manage width of the MegaMenu columns by "YT Menu Params for this Menu Item" but how to put the limit in number of characters of the title?

Thanks for reply!

Re: MegaMenu - number of characters of the article title 10 years, 5 months ago #14475

Dear rymy,

Could you please send your site account to us? We will check directly.
For the security reason, please enter your site account in
Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

Thanks!

Re: MegaMenu - number of characters of the article title 10 years, 5 months ago #14478

• rymy
  • Single Product
  • Junior Boarder
SA Anh wrote:
Dear rymy,

Could you please send your site account to us? We will check directly.
For the security reason, please enter your site account in
Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thank You for reply.

Sorry, my site is not published yet, it's working on my local server. Maybe I could help you to check this problem in another way?

Thanks.

Re: MegaMenu - number of characters of the article title 10 years, 5 months ago #14484

Dear rymy,

Could you please send the screenshots of frontend and backend ("YT Menu Params for this Menu Item") ?
Let's me known the type of Mega Content Type in "YT Menu Params for this Menu Item" which you select (defaut, modules, positions, mega items)

You should up your site on live domain for checking.

Thanks!

Re: MegaMenu - number of characters of the article title 10 years, 5 months ago #14490

• rymy
  • Single Product
  • Junior Boarder
To check this problem, you can use fresh "SJ News" site installation.

For example: MegaMenu -> "Health" -> "You and your family" column -> there is "Harel biken sakone" article.

Try to change title of "Harel biken sakone" adding some extra characters, maybe try change title like: "Harel biken sakone Harel biken sakone Harel Harel biken sakone biken sakone"

then you'll see what my problem is. Title of this article is riching out of the column.

Thanks.

Re: MegaMenu - number of characters of the article title 10 years, 4 months ago #14503

Dear rymy,

For example: MegaMenu -> "Health" -> "You and your family" column -> there is "Harel biken sakone" article.

-> Mega Content Type in "YT Menu Params for this Menu Item" of menu item "You and your family" is type Module . The module "You and your family" used for this menu item.

so, you can go to your_site\templates\sj_news\html\mod_articles_latest\default.php and find:

<a class="font_size<?php echo $i;?>" href="<?php echo $item->link; ?>"><?php echo $item->title; ?></a>

<?php } else{ ?>
			<a href="<?php echo $item->link; ?>"><?php echo $item->title; ?></a>

=>

<a class="font_size<?php echo $i;?>" href="<?php echo $item->link; ?>"><?php echo substr($item->title,0,20); ?></a>

<?php } else{ ?>
			<a href="<?php echo $item->link; ?>"><?php echo substr($item->title,0,20); ?></a>

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes