You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

phoca gallery warning that relates to sj template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: phoca gallery warning that relates to sj template

phoca gallery warning that relates to sj template 10 years, 6 months ago #12647

Hi, I've installed phoca gallery on joomla. When i click on a image, it would show by many warning which relates to sj news template!
please help me to solve the problem.

warnings:

Warning: include_once(J_TEMPLATEDIR/includes/frame_inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/---/public_html/templates/sj_news/component.php on line 15

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'J_TEMPLATEDIR/includes/frame_inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/---/public_html/templates/sj_news/component.php on line 15

Warning: include_once(J_TEMPLATEDIR/includes/head.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/---/public_html/templates/sj_news/component.php on line 32

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'J_TEMPLATEDIR/includes/head.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/---/public_html/templates/sj_news/component.php on line 3

Re: phoca gallery warning that relates to sj template 10 years, 6 months ago #12648

Re: phoca gallery warning that relates to sj template 10 years, 6 months ago #12659

Hi imanr,

Please go your_site\templates\sj_news\component.php finding:

// Include file: frame_inc.php
include_once (J_TEMPLATEDIR.'/includes/frame_inc.php');

=>

if(!defined('J_TEMPLATEDIR')){
    define('J_TEMPLATEDIR', JPATH_SITE.J_SEPARATOR.'templates'.J_SEPARATOR.$this->template);
}
// Include file: frame_inc.php
include_once (J_TEMPLATEDIR.'/includes/frame_inc.php');

Thanks

Re: phoca gallery warning that relates to sj template 10 years, 6 months ago #12700

it works:)
tnx
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by iman_r1364.

Re: phoca gallery warning that relates to sj template 10 years, 6 months ago #12702

Hi imanr,

Please see above answer!

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes