AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED] Problem with polish characters in the admin panel
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Problem with polish characters in the admin panel

[SOLVED] Problem with polish characters in the admin panel 10 years, 6 months ago #12415

I've got a very strange problem.

When I create a category that has polish characters in the admin panel, there is an error, when I try to add an article to this category.

After clicking the save&close button article is published , but simultaneously there is a message:

Save failed with the following error: Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT * FROM `gbso3_finder_taxonomy` WHERE `parent_id` = '257' AND `title` = 'Nieruchomości'

and article doesn't close. I need to close it manually.

Category name is "Nieruchomości" - you can see it in the communicate above.

Do you have any idea how can I resolve this problem?

I'd like to add that I've installed polish language for the site and admin panel.
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by clivio. Reason: I forgot one thing
The topic has been locked.

Re: Problem with polish characters in the admin panel 10 years, 6 months ago #12456

• SA Thuy
Dear Katarzyna Meszka,

Please go to your phpmyadmin - > Your database-> 'gbso3_finder_taxonomy' table and open 'Structure' tab and edit 'title' field. Please choose 'utf8_general_ci' in Collation.

Thanks

Re: Problem with polish characters in the admin panel 10 years, 6 months ago #12470

Thank you, it works
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes