Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bad request when installing

Bad request when installing 10 years, 9 months ago #11295

Hi!

I try to install this template sj_news_template_j25_v2.0.0.zip
on our Joomla 2.5 but get this error:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This one works: sj_news_template_j17-j25_v1.3.zip

However this one has so many errors with module postions etc (I have lots of tickets about it) so I think I should use the other one.

I am a paying customer.

Ola

Re: Bad request when installing 10 years, 9 months ago #11327

• SA Thuy
Dear Ola,

Please go to www.smartaddons.com/joomla/download/joomla-templates-club-jtc/cat_view/29-joomla-/61-premium-joomla-templates/143-sj-news-for-jtc and download sj_news_template_j25_v2.0.0.zip. Then, please download SJ News - Extensions for Joomla 1.7 and Joomla 2.5 to re-install YT Framework.
Now, your site is install old version of SJ News, so module postions is different.

Thanks

Re: Bad request when installing 10 years, 9 months ago #11334

There was no YT framework in that package. But there was one in this: www.smartaddons.com/joomla/download/joomla-templates-club-jtc/doc_download/512-sj-news-extensions-for-joomla-25x-

This is what i did.

1. I installed the template you told me. But got bad request
2. I installed the yt framework 2.1
3. I tried to install the template again - Bad request again.

What can you do to help me further with this? I have a ticket on this too (TT-0000002159 ) where i want you to try yourself. We really need to get further with this since we've been waiting many days now.

Ola

Re: Bad request when installing 10 years, 9 months ago #11368

• SA Thuy
Dear Ola,

It seem you fixed your issues yourself. I've re-installed sj News again, and it work now. Please tell me what you fix?

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes