Welcome, Guest

How to change/translate - "back to top" button
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to change/translate - "back to top" button

How to change/translate - "back to top" button 10 years, 10 months ago #10560

Hi.
Where i can change and translate "back to top" button from the footer of the template ?
Also i want to change image path (logo from footer) - for now i just overwrited demo photo .

Screen in link:
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/7hhw.jpg/

Thank you
Attachments:

Re: How to change/translate - "back to top" button 10 years, 10 months ago #10591

• SA Thuy
Dear Henryk Kusztelak,

Please check on Template Manager, what layout file you chose in Layout Settings=>Window Layout

Then go to your site/templates/sj_news/layout and open that layout file. Please find and change 'Back to top':
<a id="yt-totop" href="">Back to top</a>

Thanks

Re: How to change/translate - "back to top" button 10 years, 10 months ago #10597

Thank you.
And i have one more problem. This time with tabs. I would like to have 4 columns but even when i change module settings i still see 3 items (screens). How i can fix it ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I tried to change thumbnails width but still nothing.
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by kusy_x.

Re: How to change/translate - "back to top" button 10 years, 10 months ago #10639

• SA Thuy
Dear Henryk Kusztelak,

Please go to your_site\templates\sj_news25\html\mod_sj_news_ajax_tabs\top.php and find:

<div style="text-align:left;font-size: 12px; width:<?php echo (($thumb_width + 20) * $countProductRow + 40)?>px !important;">
	<?php  echo $intro;?>
</div>

=>
<div style="text-align:left;font-size: 12px; width:<?php echo (($thumb_width + 20) * $countProductRow + 50)?>px !important;">
	<?php  echo $intro;?>
</div>

Then, please go to your_site/templates/sj_news25/html/mod_sj_news_ajax_tabs/style_top.css and add the code:

.vmk2_tabslider .main-item-top:last-child{
margin-right: 0;
}

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes