Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED] Installed correctly but module K2 categories full is not available in the list of modules
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Installed correctly but module K2 categories full is not available in the list of modules

[SOLVED] Installed correctly but module K2 categories full is not available in the list of modules 10 years, 3 months ago #15578

• terramex73
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I just bought and installed (without errors) the SJ Categories full for K2.
If I go in the list of the extensions->manager then I can see listed Sj K2 Categories Full and it's enabled. Now if I go in the modules manager I cannot find the module at all and so since it's not available I cannot configure it.
Obviously K2 is installed and I have lot of categories and articles there.
Unfortunately I am working in local on my host pc and so the website is not online but I just cannot understand why I cannot see the module at all. First thime this happens. I use Joomla 3.x

Kind Regards
The topic has been locked.

Re: Installed correctly but module K2 categories full is not available in the list of modules 10 years, 3 months ago #15579

• terramex73
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok sorted just totally uninstalling the module from the extension manager and reinstalling it but anyway really odd.
All sorted
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anhqn
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes