Welcome, Guest

Install YT Shortcode
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, new ideas or any question for SJ Vip Template
  • Page:

TOPIC: Install YT Shortcode

Install YT Shortcode 10 years, 10 months ago #10569

Hi,
Can anyone help me, how to install Yt Shortcode to sj_vip and make it work?
Thanks.

Re: Install YT Shortcode 10 years, 10 months ago #10615

• SA Thuy
Dear J. Jamalullail,

You can go to www.smartaddons.com/joomla/download/free-joomla-templates/cat_view/29-joomla-/44-free-templates/205-sj-plus-template and download SJ Plus - Extensions for Joomla 2.5 and 3.x, Yt Shortcode plugin in there. But I don't recommend that you install it into SJ Vip, because maybe SJ Vip isn't compatible with it that we haven't yet test before and will occur errors.

Thanks

Re: Install YT Shortcode 10 years, 10 months ago #10621

I have download sj-company before that yt-shortcodes in it too. I try to install it into sj-vip but didn't work,

Re: Install YT Shortcode 10 years, 10 months ago #10650

• SA Thuy
Dear J. Jamalullail,

You can get yt shortcode plugin on some templates. They were tested, and it work fine in them. About SJ Vip, maybe it is our old template, and don't install yt shortcode, so it wasn't tested and occur errors. You can use other templates or shouldn't use yt shortcode plugin on SJ Vip.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes