You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Image resize mode shows no options

Image resize mode shows no options 11 years, 10 months ago #3773

• roadsider
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
the Image resize mode popup does not pop up. I can't select any of the modes. Please help. Thanks.

Re: Image resize mode shows no options 11 years, 10 months ago #3790

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi RANDY GARBIN,

Could you explain your issue in detail?

Please send the error screenshots to us if possible.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Image resize mode shows no options 11 years, 10 months ago #3837

• roadsider
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Sure. In the Sj Content Mega Slider module, I selected Navigation style 02. When I go to select the thumbnail resizing option, the popup menu does not pop up. See screen shot.

I am working with Joomla 2.5.

Attachment nopopup.jpg not found

Re: Image resize mode shows no options 11 years, 10 months ago #3838

• roadsider
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm sorry. I realized that this post might be in the wrong forum. I just found the forum for Sj Content Mega Slider, but I hope you can answer this nonetheless.

Also, what's the difference between YT and SJ? In the Joomla extensions library, this module is listed as YT, but when I go to the demo link, it takes me to SJ. It's a little confusing.

Also, it would help if your popup hints in the module had a little more detailed information. For instance, mousing over "Position Display Image" gives you a popup hint that says "Position Display Image".

I'm also having a problem styling this module on the front end. I cannot find the CSS for the border that goes around the navigation thumbnails. How do I turn that off or change it? Overrides don't seem to work.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes