Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: popup and intro

popup and intro 9 years, 8 months ago #20477

Hello,
I just bought the newest version of the module SJ Content Responsive Listing, and I have two problems:
1. I would like to show the articles in a popup - there is a window popup which shows the whole page, not just the article. I would like to show only the article, and if it is possible, in a shadowbox or squeez box. I have JCE Mediabox installed, I assigned it to the menuitem. Is there a way to get it work? Also, the popup that shows the intro of the article would be good.
1.a If I cannot show only the article in a popup, then opening on the same page is the second option. But in this case, the breadcrumb navigation shows the category - article breadcrumb, not the menu item - article breadcrumb, which breaks the navigation: the visitor cannot use the breadcrumbs to return to the previous page, because it takes him to the category which cannot be assigned a module to.

2. I would like to show the intro of the articles in the description, not the first x characters of the full article. Since the intros of articles are different in length, I just cannot give a proper character limit to show just what I would like to - it looks very bad .

Thanks
Zoltan
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by computrix.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes