AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Add to cart button
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Add to cart button

Add to cart button 11 years, 6 months ago #5633

Hey guys, first of all I have to thank You for nice work You performing. I have downloaded the YT Framework Quickstart package, I have installed it and I wanted to try how it works.... nearly everything is working like a charm instead of add to cart button - there is no popup window and the page is not refreshing .. probably javascript problem. As I am not programmer at all I would like to ask someone to help me out to solve the problem..... it is new installation at france.8u.cz/ please .. please help me with that. Thank You in advance. Petr

Re: Add to cart button 11 years, 5 months ago #5742

Any help ? I am sad.

Re: Add to cart button 11 years, 5 months ago #6078

Is that so big problem ? It was fresh installation of the quickstrat .... adnd it did not work. I had the same problem on localhost with the same template with different content - add to cart button has stopped working .. it was suffcient to unpublish the Cpnale and it started to work .. I have filled it up with content and now I am quite scared to uploadit it to hosting ... what I would do if it is not working ? Help me, please. THX
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes