[SOLVED] Virtuemart not working with YT
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Virtuemart not working with YT

[SOLVED] Virtuemart not working with YT 10 years, 8 months ago #11686

• Stall
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,

I have a problem - using SJ Plus with virtuemart 2.0.20 I can't save any configuration in my store backend. Buttons like save and close are not clickable! I was able to find out its the jquerry problem and I was turning all plugins in joomla on and off until I found out its the yt framework plugin thats causing the problem. When I turn it off everything is working but...I would need it to work with plugin ON.

Is there a way to solve this? In plugin theres:

None include jquery(for Yt Plugin) with components: com_virtuemart

but thats all....cant see any other setup... Please help me with this its quite a big problem when I am not able to save store setting with YT plugin on...considering the fact that this framework is supposed to be fitted for virtuemart...
The topic has been locked.

Re: Virtuemart not working with YT 10 years, 8 months ago #11722

• SA Thuy
Dear Jack,

Maybe, your backend occurred js conflict. Please install Jquery easy plugin and load only Jquery in backend tab.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by .

Re: Virtuemart not working with YT 10 years, 8 months ago #11739

• Stall
  • Fresh Boarder
Now I'll be damned! It seems it really is working!!!! I have installed jqery easy, published the plugin and I havent touched anything in it except I hit enable jquery in "Basic Options Backend (Expert users only)" and thats it...it really is working!!

Thank you very much! I thought noone will be able to come up with a solution so I thought I ll have to turn off framework every time I make changes in store settings... Thanks alot for this
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes