Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem! SJ News Extra Slider has to do to see the Recently Added article 11 onwards, hide from 1 up to 10 item Recently Added
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem! SJ News Extra Slider has to do to see the Recently Added article 11 onwards, hide from 1 up to 10 item Recently Added

Problem! SJ News Extra Slider has to do to see the Recently Added article 11 onwards, hide from 1 up to 10 item Recently Added 10 years, 2 months ago #16167

• danko54
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, how to hide the last 10 items entered in the form "SJ News Extra Slider" I would like to show only from 11 onwards with option Recently Added.

I need this because in another kind of extension I need to see the last item added to up to 10 Recently Added, and and instead "SJ News Extra Slider" I have to see added to the 11 then.

Help me please
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by danko54.

Re: Problem! SJ News Extra Slider has to do to see the Recently Added article 11 onwards, hide from 1 up to 10 item Recently Added 10 years, 1 month ago #16341

• danko54
  • Junior Boarder
please i need to know how to do

Re: Problem! SJ News Extra Slider has to do to see the Recently Added article 11 onwards, hide from 1 up to 10 item Recently Added 10 years, 1 month ago #16348

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear danko54,

Could you please leave us the order number of this module? We need to be ensured that you got the correct package from us.

We will answer for you after all information is clear.

Thanks!

Re: Problem! SJ News Extra Slider has to do to see the Recently Added article 11 onwards, hide from 1 up to 10 item Recently Added 10 years, 1 month ago #16421

• danko54
  • Junior Boarder
Hello SA Nghiem Diep, I have not yet "SJ News Extra Slider" but I would like to buy, buy before I wanted to know how to make that change, so I understand if I was going Enlarged to do what you were telling me, if you tell me how to do it and I understand that it is an easy modification that I can do I will buy "SJ News Extra Slider" otherwise it does not in my case

Re: Problem! SJ News Extra Slider has to do to see the Recently Added article 11 onwards, hide from 1 up to 10 item Recently Added 10 years, 1 month ago #16423

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear danko54,

I would like to answer that our module is not supported feature as you want but we can guide for you FREELY after your purchase.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes