Displaying template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Displaying template

Displaying template 12 years, 5 months ago #1311

• pizzasman
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Installed the Smart News template on a newly setup 1.7 environment on Linux. I installed a few templates at the same time, from different sources. The other templates installed display correctly when made the default, but Smart News does not display.

I turned on debugging, but still only get a blank page when visiting the main site. For grins, I copied an index.php from another vendor into Smart News template's directory, no change in display status.

Extension Manager and Templates Manager display the contents / options correctly.

Stuck for ideas.

thanks

Re: Displaying template 12 years, 5 months ago #1312

• pizzasman
  • Fresh Boarder
Found the problem; located this message: "class DOMDocument not found", which resulted in noticing the server did not have php-xml installed. yum installed this package and all is good.

Re: Displaying template 12 years, 5 months ago #1314

• admin
Thanks pizzasman

Please feel free to contact us if you need us in further

Re: Displaying template 12 years, 1 month ago #2542

Hello!

I have the same problem and I can not deal with it. Can you describe in detail the solution.

Regards

Re: Displaying template 12 years, 1 month ago #2549

Dear Janusz!
Please describe the error details, and this is your problem? www.smartaddons.com/forum/170-smart-news-for-joomla-17/2541-not-open-links#2541
To submit a ticket, please click here. Join our Clubs to have all extensions
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes