add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article

Re: E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article 10 years, 5 months ago #12794

Dear milan,

Please go to your_sitetemplates\smart_news25\html\com_content\article\default.php find:

<?php $useDefList = ($params->get('show_modify_date') || $params->get('show_publish_date') || $params->get('show_create_date')
|| $params->get('show_hits'));?>

Replae the codes again:

<?php $useDefList = (
$params->get('show_modify_date') || 
$params->get('show_publish_date') || 
$params->get('show_create_date')
|| $params->get('show_hits') ||
$canEdit || 
$params->get('show_print_icon') || 
$params->get('show_email_icon')
);?>

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.

Re: E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article 10 years, 5 months ago #12812

All right, it works now. Thank you.

From the code I understand, that the Hitts were set off by programing. So if I decide to set the Hits on, I have to adjust the code, is it soo?

What will happen with a template update? Do I have to replace corresponding file in order that it works properly?

Re: E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article 10 years, 5 months ago #12813

There seems to be another issue with the Print and E-mail icons. It is not possible to set off the text (Print / E-mail).

If I select Articles Option Icon/Text to use icons, print on the screen icons together with text. I have checked in the Menu setting but the settings there are Use Global. It seems that my setting in Global and in Menu are set to print only icons.

Can you give me hint what can be wrong?

Re: E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article 10 years, 4 months ago #13193

Dear milan,

We're sorry about the lateness. You can set Beez2 - Default template to check, it the same.

Thanks!

Re: E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article 10 years, 4 months ago #13243

BEEZ 3 feature only icons = CORRECT
SJ Plus feature incons together with text (Print, Mail) = WRONG

It should only show icons.

Re: E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article 9 years, 11 months ago #18222

I have installed the new version of SJ Plus template and the issue apeared again. So I had to change the code. The question is: Is there any possibility to change that code once for ever in order to not repair the code with each new template update???

Thanks for your attention to this.

Milan
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes