add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article

E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article 10 years, 7 months ago #11627

Hi there,

There are not print and mail signt on the article page. If I select Protostar template I can see them.

What can create this issue?

Cheers
Milan
The topic has been locked.

Re: E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article 10 years, 7 months ago #11703

• SA Thuy
Dear milan,

In SJ Joomla3, there are print and mail icon, please see the image:

Thanks

Re: E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article 10 years, 7 months ago #11732

Hi Thuy,

It seems there is missunderstanding. I am saying that I do not have any sign (whether print, mail or by you mentioned multiple sign) on my site.

How can I set in your template to show these signs?

Cheers
Milan

Re: E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article 10 years, 7 months ago #11800

• SA Thuy
Dear milan,

Please send screenshot and explain your mean?

Thanks

Re: E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article 10 years, 6 months ago #11866

Your system doesn´t load the picture that I want to send you, so I cannot send you any file.

I try to explain the problem again:

On the article view at all article pages there are no graphical signs for print or mail functions or special graphical sign that contain inside the print or mail function. Se for example this page:

www.abcjazyky.cz/jazykove-kurzy/rychost-uceni-jazyku

I have activated in Joomla settings the mail and print funcions.

If I try to use alternative template it works.

So the problem is probably conected with SJ Plus template. In the SJ Plus template I didn´t find setting for activating print and mail elements. I hope you will be able to find what I am doing wrong or to find a solution so that these element apear at the article pages.

Re: E-mail and Print signs do not apear on the article 10 years, 5 months ago #12578

I didn't get solution to this post yet.

Morover, I realised that it is not possible to edit the article from the front page. The edit icon do not apear icons for mail and print do not apear either.

Please let me know how can I solve this issue.

Thank you in advance.
Milan
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes