AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Quickstart Installation issue
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Quickstart Installation issue

Quickstart Installation issue 11 years, 8 months ago #4574

Hello, I am having an issue installing the Yt Hosting quickstart package. I created a sub-domain and copied the .zip file there and extracted it successfully. When I go to the site to finish the install of Joomla it is on the Language step, when I click next nothing happens - no errors or anything so I cannot finish the installation process. Please help.

Re: Quickstart Installation issue 11 years, 8 months ago #4582

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Joe Parris,

Please try to install the quick start package again.

Note: your database information.

Could you please send the error screenshots to me?

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Quickstart Installation issue 11 years, 8 months ago #4584

There are no errors and I don't even get to the database selection/creation screen. You can see the site at testhost.runthost.com. I had installed this before with no issues on another sub-domain that I have been testing with, what I was trying to do was to see if I could install it over an existing copy of Joomla. When I originally tried that I had the same issue, so I decided to create a new sub-domain with nothing in it and install the quickstart there, that is where I am at with the same problem.

Re: Quickstart Installation issue 11 years, 8 months ago #4585

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Joe Parris,

Could you please submit the ticket to our ticket sysmtem?

We need more information from your site in order to check this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Quickstart Installation issue 11 years, 8 months ago #4612

Hi, I opened ticket TT-0000000331 but was unable to open the ticket to provide requested information. I did reply to the email but have not heard anything since then - over 3 days. Any updates? Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes