News
- Headlines
- General
- Sports
--- NBA
--- NFL
--- MLB
- World

I'd like to select NBA, NFL, MLB as subcategories, and have Sports be the main category..

but, the module only allows me to chose from headline, general, sports, world as the subs and news as the only main category.

ps. i would much rather not break the current structure and create new main categories as it would mess up my current site link structure.

please help, this would be the biggest life save

thanks.
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by mhirschberg.

Re: Sub categories 12 years, 7 months ago #902

• admin
Dear mhirschberg

Currently our module does not support your idea
It is supporting for two levels: level 1 and level 2

For subcategories , theirs items will include in level 2

Hope you understand now. If you still want to have level 3 in this case, please submit a ticket with custom work department, our team will edit the module for you

Thanks

Re: Sub categories 12 years, 6 months ago #1215

• streamlineseo
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
This is a bit ridiculous. So if we want to use sub-categories we have to pay extra to have the module customized??? Since K2 allows nested categories the module should also support this. I have not come across any other K2 module that does not support the nested categories. Absolutely ridiculous.

Re: Sub categories 12 years, 6 months ago #1216

• admin
Dear streamlineseo

Currently our module supports to show categories which have sub-categories because our module is used to show two level categories.

For mhirschberg, he want to use this module for categories which are level 3 or level 4, our module does not support for now

Hope you understand now

Re: Sub categories 12 years, 6 months ago #1217

• streamlineseo
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I do understand, but I don't. I am in need of the same thing and I believe this should be built into the module as is. If it can be "customized" for a fee, why isn't it already in the module? So, now I bought the extension which is absolutely worthless because NOWHERE does it say the module DOES NOT support ALL nested categories.

Re: Sub categories 12 years, 6 months ago #1220

• admin
Dear streamlineseo

I know this problem
In the next time, we will upgrade the module to unlimited

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes