Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

K2 Items II - staying on category clicked?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: K2 Items II - staying on category clicked?

K2 Items II - staying on category clicked? 11 years, 3 months ago #7223

This is for K2 Items II. I could not find a forum for that.

My question or concern:

When I select a Category, it shows the subcategories like it is supposed to. Such as Bar Nights - Charity - Holiday - Theatre.

When I click I Charity and see the articles/items. I click on the item. But then the module shows that default subcategory (Bar Nights) highlighted but not the category I clicked.

AjaxTabs works good. When I click on Charity and then click the item, it shows the item in full and stays on Charity. When I click on Theatre and then click on the item, it shows the item in full and stays on Theatre.

With K2 Items II, when I click on Charity and then click the item, it shows the item in full but then goes back to the first, default category - Bar Nights. When I click on Theatre and then click on the item, it shows the item in full but then goes back to the first, default category - Bar Nights.

How can I keep the category highlighted like AjaxTabs?

You can see what I'm talking about at this link.

myqcity.com/events-in-myqcity/events-directory.html

Click the AjaxTab, Theatre and then the article and the module stays on Theatre tab.

Click the Items II button, Theatre and then the article and the module button goes back to Bar Nights. Can this be written to work like AjaxTabs.

Re: K2 Items II - staying on category clicked? 11 years, 3 months ago #7346

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Timur Tukel,

If you want to keep the activated category when clicking its items, maybe we have change much code.

Please submit the ticket to our ticket system with the custom work.

We can discuss this issue more detail.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes