Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Nothing is displaying apart from the article title
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nothing is displaying apart from the article title

Nothing is displaying apart from the article title 10 years, 11 months ago #9821

• arrick
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I want to use the accordion module to display calendars for three months, with apppropriate publish/unpublish dates. I have put each month into an article with the month and year as the title. When I invoke the module sj content accordion within the page (using module anywhere) everything works perfectly except that the content of the article does not display.

I don't have an image for each article, just the article text in the appropriate file. Why is the text not displaying?

Re: Nothing is displaying apart from the article title 10 years, 11 months ago #9839

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url:
Admin Username:
Admin Password:
FTP/SSH Server:
FTP/SSH Username:
FTP/SSH Password:
Dear Arrick Wilkinson,

Could you please send your url to us? If possible, screenshots of your issues.

Thanks

Re: Nothing is displaying apart from the article title 10 years, 11 months ago #9948

• arrick
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm sorry, the site is being developed on my own computer at home so that everything can be tested, so as yet there is no url. My ISP allocates a different IP address each time I connect, so I cannot even give you that.

what appears on the screen is:
"...
Here is a calendar in detail of "What's On" in the next few months - just click on the month to open.
"
When I do a straight copy of the next section, I get the following:-

April 2013
C:\xampp\htdocs\KirkNewJ311
April 2013 Wednesday 3rd: Lunch Club - Church Hall 12:00 noon Sunday 7th: Morning Service - 11:15 am Wednesday 10th :Malin Court Service - 2:30 pm Friday 12th : Setting up Charity Shop - please help if possible Saturday 13th - Friday 19th: Charity Shop, Maybole Sunday 14th: Morning Service - 11:15 am Sunday 21st:Morning Service - 11:15 am Sunday 28th : Morning Service - 11:15 am
Read more
May 2013
May 2013 Wednesday 1st: Lunch Club - Kirkoswald Church Hall, 12 noon Sunday 5th: Morning Service - Sacrament of Holy Communion, 11:15 am Sunday 5th: Communion Service - Malin Court, 2:30 pm Sunday 5th: Communion Service - Maidens, 7:00 pm Wednesday 8th: Malin Court Monthly Service, 2:30 pm Sunday 12th: Morning Service - 11:15 am Sunday 19th: Morning Service - 11:15 am Sunday 26th: Morning Service - 11:15 am
Read more
June 2013
June 2013 Sunday 2nd: Morning Service - 11:15 am Wednesday 5th: Lunch Club - Kirkoswald Church Hall, 12 noon Sunday 9th: Morning Service - 11:15 am Wednesday 12th: Malin Court Monthly Service, 2:30 pm Sunday 16th: Morning Service - 11:15 am Sunday 23rd: Morning Service - 11:15 am Sunday 30th: Morning Service - 11:15 am
Read more

"
But what actually appears is simply the three tabs for APRIL 2013, MAY 2013 and JUNE 2013.

The accordion list has all the months of the year, with only these three set to be published. (there is a start to publish and an end to publish date with each month.

I am using Joomla3.1.1 at present, and most everything else seems to work.

Arrick

Re: Nothing is displaying apart from the article title 10 years, 11 months ago #9958

• SA Thuy
Site Url:
Admin Username:
Admin Password:
FTP/SSH Server:
FTP/SSH Username:
FTP/SSH Password:
Dear Arrick Wilkinson,

Please go to yoursite\modules\mod_sj_content_accordion\tmpl\default.php and find:

<div class="acd-image cf">
	<a href="<?php echo $item->link ?>" title="<?php echo $item->title; ?>" <?php echo SjContentAccordionHelper::parseTarget($params->get('link_target')); ?>>
	<?php $img = SjContentAccordionHelper::getAImage($item, $params);
		    echo SjContentAccordionHelper::imageTag($img);?>
	</a>
</div>

=>
<?php $img = SjContentAccordionHelper::getAImage($item, $params);
	     if($img != NULL){ ?>
		<div class="acd-image cf">
			<a href="<?php echo $item->link ?>" title="<?php echo $item->title; ?>" <?php echo SjContentAccordionHelper::parseTarget($params->get('link_target')); ?>>
				<?php
		    			echo SjContentAccordionHelper::imageTag($img);?>
			 </a>
		</div>
<?php } ?>

Please go to Module Manager, config SJ Content Accordion: in tab Basic Option, please choose 'Count' is 12.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by .

Re: Nothing is displaying apart from the article title 10 years, 10 months ago #10168

• arrick
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry, that doesn't seem to make any difference.
Is it the fact that I have no image? I only have a text module.
This seems to be the only Joomla 3 module that lets me order from a category, by date of publication.
I thought the problem might be that I was including the module in an article, but I tried it in an empty position on my (epic pro) template, with an identical effect.

Any more suggestions, please?

Thamks
Arrick
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by arrick. Reason: to add a screenshot of the main window

Re: Nothing is displaying apart from the article title 10 years, 10 months ago #10192

• SA Thuy
Site Url:
Admin Username:
Admin Password:
FTP/SSH Server:
FTP/SSH Username:
FTP/SSH Password:
Dear Arrick Wilkinson,

It 's difficult to we check your issue if you install on localhost. Please upload your site in the host for testing, we will check directly.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes