add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: J4 extension will not install

J4 extension will not install 1 year, 2 months ago #50196

I've just purchased the SJ Content Accordion v4.0 extension.
It will not install - I get an error "Undefined constant "JPATH_"".

In the logs I have...
#Fields: datetime priority clientip category message
2023-02-19T16:15:04+00:00 CRITICAL 86.171.47.250 error Uncaught Throwable of type Error thrown with message "Undefined constant "JPATH_"". Stack trace: #0 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Installer/Adapter/ModuleAdapter.php(369): constant()
#1 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Installer/Installer.php(628): Joomla\CMS\Installer\Adapter\ModuleAdapter->loadLanguage()
#2 [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_installer/src/Model/InstallModel.php(195): Joomla\CMS\Installer\Installer->install()
#3 [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_installer/src/Controller/InstallController.php(52): Joomla\Component\Installer\Administrator\Model\InstallModel->install()
#4 [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_installer/src/Controller/InstallController.php(100): Joomla\Component\Installer\Administrator\Controller\InstallController->install()
#5 [ROOT]/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(672): Joomla\Component\Installer\Administrator\Controller\InstallController->ajax_upload()
#6 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php(143): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()
#7 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(355): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()
#8 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php(143): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()
#9 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php(186): Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()
#10 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(294): Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()
#11 [ROOT]/administrator/includes/app.php(61): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#12 [ROOT]/administrator/index.php(32): require_once('/home/waltersf/...')
#13 {main}

Can you please help me?

I have Joomla 4.2.8 with PHP 8.2.3.

Many thanks,

Paul.

Re: J4 extension will not install 1 year, 2 months ago #50197

Dear sir
Can you send me account your website ? ( account ftp , account admin) i will check it
Thank you!

Re: J4 extension will not install 1 year, 2 months ago #50248

Hello.
For testing I tried to apply it to a fairly vanilla install of Joomla 4.2.7 completely independent of the site I bought it for and it does exactly the same.
Would it be possible for you to fix this without being given access to my site, as this cannot be granted?
Thank you.
Paul.

Re: J4 extension will not install 1 year, 1 month ago #50250

Dear Sir

Can send us the domain and admin account to check faster for you.

Thanks

Re: J4 extension will not install 2 months, 4 weeks ago #52612

I am getting the same error as above with this module. Please advise. Is there a fix?

Re: J4 extension will not install 2 months, 3 weeks ago #52613

Beware.
The problem is self evident and easily reproducible, but whoever was dealing with this never replied after I informed them that I could not hand over credentials.

Begs the question how legit this software is.

I wrote off the software, so wasted my money.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes