add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Slideshow image does not crop well

Slideshow image does not crop well 3 years ago #44369

The image does not crop to fill the desired width and length. If I use stretch the picture will be badly stretched.

Re: Slideshow image does not crop well 3 years ago #44373

Dear Netidea

Please submit the ticket here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets and send us the information of your site to check directly

thanks

Re: Slideshow image does not crop well 3 years ago #44420

Dear support,
It's bitter I couldn't get adequate support from you, rather than to play on my competence and intelligence. You reduced the size to 370px thereby removing the upper and lower parts and it was no longer responsive. After that the size remained the same to all resize options. I have uninstalled the extension and the issue is closed for me, it is just waste of time after several trials from you.
Thank you once more for your effort to help.
Kind Regards

Re: Slideshow image does not crop well 3 years ago #44429

Dear Netidea

Thanks for your information.
You should to set the size of the module to have the same proportions as the size of the original image. So it will be beautiful for you.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes