add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Erro mod_sj_k2_slider

Erro mod_sj_k2_slider 10 years, 2 months ago #16590

good day to install the module template SJ FlatNews mod_sj_k2_slider occurs the error below, can help? Thank you.

Warning: require_once (__DIR__ / core / helper.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in / home/merca290/public_html/institucionais/open45/modules/mod_sj_k2_slider/mod_sj_k2_slider.php on line 17

Fatal error: require_once () [function.require]: Failed opening required '__DIR__ / core / helper.php' (include_path = ':/ usr / lib / php :/ usr / local / lib / php.') In / home / merca290/public_html/institucionais/open45/modules/mod_sj_k2_slider/mod_sj_k2_slider.php on line 17

Re: Erro mod_sj_k2_slider 10 years, 2 months ago #16729

• usersmart1
Dear rogerio augusto silva lemes,

This seems to be an issue with the host.
Please refer at: www.smartaddons.com/forum/275-general-questions/9527-how-to-fix-error-the-host-dont-support-qdirq

Thanks!

Re: Erro mod_sj_k2_slider 9 years, 8 months ago #20496

But i have in my file:
include_once dirname(__FILE__).'/helper_base.php';
And not works, please help me , I don't know what the problem is.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes