You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Trying to configure Mega Menu in css
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trying to configure Mega Menu in css

Trying to configure Mega Menu in css 3 years, 3 months ago #43161

I installed SJ Charly around 2014. We've always struggled with the responsive menu, and now with even more people using tablets, iPads and phones - I really needed to fix it. So, not realizing that SJ Charly maybe now has Mega menu, but didn't when I bought it, just Moo menu, I purchased the extensions membership and installed the Mega Menu.

I had to disable the yt_mainmenu and I put SJ Mega Menu in Top1. I've managed to edit the sj_megamenu.css and megamenu.css to be able to read the menu items, but I'd like to get rid of the bar between the items and the black background on mouseover. I'd appreciate any tips - thanks!

Re: Trying to configure Mega Menu in css 3 years, 3 months ago #43179

Dear Sir

Please send us the screenshot to clearer.

thanks

Re: Trying to configure Mega Menu in css 3 years, 3 months ago #43181

Thank you! I did find the stylesheet elements that I needed to change and comment out to remove the dividers and the black mouseover button. ..
media\megamenu\css\sj-megamenu.css
media\megamenu\css\megamenu.css

Linda

Re: Trying to configure Mega Menu in css 3 years, 3 months ago #43182

Dear Sir

Thanks for your information, if you have any the problem please submit the ticket here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes