You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problems with mega menu
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problems with mega menu

Problems with mega menu 5 years, 5 months ago #37432

Hello, I have a huge problem with the mega menu and hope you can help me. this morning I'm watching and missing in a menu item completely my positioned modules (each 4 modules with a picture + 4 modules with menus below.

Now I wanted to install this new, but it is not saved. As soon as I click "Save", I see: Menu saved, but the positioned modules are gone again.
No matter if I click reset, joomla cache already disabled, I'm at a loss. and the page is online, at the customer, so please help quickly. Thank you very much
Last Edit: 5 years, 5 months ago by composing24.

Re: Problems with mega menu 5 years, 4 months ago #37483

Dear composing24

Please send us the screenshot to clearer about your issue, then send us the admin account to check directly.

thanks

Re: Problems with mega menu 5 years, 4 months ago #37520

Hi, i hope you can help me, please take a look to the screenshot.

i try about hours this night but i can not center my dropdown menu. Can you take a look in joomla and help me please. The site is online, and if the company open soon i have a problem
thanks and best regards,
Michael
Last Edit: 5 years, 4 months ago by composing24.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes