Welcome, Guest

advanced option tab is missing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..
  • Page:

TOPIC: advanced option tab is missing

advanced option tab is missing 7 years, 7 months ago #29146

Dear User,
even I purchased that menu module some time ago, today is the 1st day I'm trying to use it! So I went through your documentations, but they seem worthless to me, because the screenshots you made are not identicle with my joomla3.4 - framework! So, I'm wondering, why on earth is that so? Is that a framework issue, or do I need to activate or install something else? Yet, you can see the mess, that the "Mega"-menu module is causing on my site: einanderhelfen.net Yes, I looked for hours since, but cannot find any hint! Could you please advice me?
Thank you, and best regards!

Re: advanced option tab is missing 7 years, 7 months ago #29147

okok, I just found the plugin, and now its showing me these options. Anyway, I'm getting a bad call, saying: "Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home1/alemanti/public_html/einanderhelfen.net/plugins/system/x_menu_params/x_menu_params/elements/modules.php on line 20" (screenshot). What is that about?
Any help will be truly appreciated!
Kind regards!

Re: advanced option tab is missing 7 years, 7 months ago #29148

hi, I'm sorry it's me again! Well, now I got this error message additional to the other above :
"Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home1/alemanti/public_html/einanderhelfen.net/modules/mod_sj_megamenu_res/tmpl/default_module.php on line 12

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home1/alemanti/public_html/einanderhelfen.net/modules/mod_sj_megamenu_res/tmpl/default_module.php on line 13"

Re: advanced option tab is missing 7 years, 7 months ago #29149

meanwhile I just checked the code. Line 20 in the module.php is saying: "$db = &JFactory::getDBO();" and in the default_module.php on line 12 is: "$db = & JFactory::getDBO();", while on line 12 is: "$document = & JFactory::getDocument();".
I hope that helps to narrow the problem!

Re: advanced option tab is missing 7 years, 7 months ago #29150

well, I just wanted to inform you, that I wasn't able to fix the problem today. As soon as you open my site : www.einanderhelfen.net, the problem will jump right at the first glance! I really hope, that you can find the cause of that issue!

Dear Developer/Owner,
The purpose of this site I'm trying to build with your Extension is about an urgent social experiment. Since your module, I both days back from you, it would finally suite so lovely into that template, it would be awesome, when I could use it! When I'd have the money, I'd run for your newest update. But for now, unfortunately that's not the case! So it's depend on you now, to decide if you want to make an exception in helping me out here, or whether not. Well, since I just started with building up that site I still have plently to do and I'll leave the menu problem alone for now. But I would be very pleased, if you would go an extra mile for me!
Have a wonderful day!
Last Edit: 7 years, 7 months ago by Alemantico. Reason: spell error

Re: advanced option tab is missing 7 years, 7 months ago #29204

• thuyltt
Dear Alemantico,
Could you please feel free to post your question into our ticket system? We need more detail your information to check.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes