AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Mega menu doesn't display, there's only a grey line
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mega menu doesn't display, there's only a grey line

Mega menu doesn't display, there's only a grey line 9 years, 3 months ago #22219

Hi,

I've just purchased the mega menu module, and installed it (module+plugin) on a joomla 2.5 website. Published the plugin, unpublished old menu, and finaly set the mega menu for the main menu. But it doesn't works properly. There's no menu displayed, only a grey line.

The menu seems to be loaded, cause when I unpublish it the grey line disapears. And of course I can see it in the source code (like " <ul class="sj-megamenu " data-jsapi="on"> etc... " ) of the page.

I thought it was a compatibility problem because of the template used (gavick pro template), so I tried with a new basic joomla installation using the "Atomic" native template. But it's the same.

Thanks for helping, this is very urgent please.. thanks

Best regards
Last Edit: 9 years, 3 months ago by Websight689.

Re: Mega menu doesn't display, there's only a grey line 9 years, 3 months ago #22226

• usersmart1
Dear Websight689,

This issues seems that due to your configuration. We need to check directly.
Please feel free to submit a ticket and send us your site information.
Here is the link for your submission:
www.smartaddons.com/submit-a-ticket/submit-ticket

Thanks & regards!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Websight689
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes