(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mega Menu not display in several versions of IE

Mega Menu not display in several versions of IE 9 years, 5 months ago #21725

• drewbasinger
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm using the SJ Sports Store template with the Mega Menu module. The website works fine in most browsers except for IE.... I've experienced issues with IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10 and IE11.....

I've attached screenshots so you can understand what is going on. Basically, the menu/header bar does not display until you hover over one of the menu items.

Any ideas on how I can resolve this issue? I've created a support ticket, but the only response I've gotten is that their support does not include support for IE7 even though I'm experiencing the issue on all versions of IE and several versions of Window's OS ( Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 )...

Also, the logo for the website is supposed to be in the header bar with no top margin. However, as you can see in the screenshot, the logo is below the header bar (which isn't displaying). The header is supposed to be blue like the menu items.

Please help!
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by drewbasinger.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes