YTt Mega Menu and Joomla 2.5
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..

TOPIC: YTt Mega Menu and Joomla 2.5

YTt Mega Menu and Joomla 2.5 12 years, 3 months ago #1865

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I did a lot of work to get Mega Menu to look and work just the way I want it to in Joomla 1.7.3

As the site is not live yet I want to upgrade to Joomla 2.5 but before I do it I wanted to check and make sure there are not problems with Yt Mega Menu and Joomla 2.5

Are there any issues using Yt Mega Menu with Joomla 2.5?
"It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be." ~ Angel, Season 4, Episode 67, "Deep Down"

Re: YTt Mega Menu and Joomla 2.5 12 years, 3 months ago #1867

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Bump.

My client is waiting for me to make a decision about moving to Joomla 2.5 now or later. I would prefer to do it now before we launch. Do you have an answer for me?
"It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be." ~ Angel, Season 4, Episode 67, "Deep Down"

Re: YTt Mega Menu and Joomla 2.5 12 years, 3 months ago #1871

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm still waiting for an answer. Please, at least give some type of a reply to let me know you are working on this.

Re: YTt Mega Menu and Joomla 2.5 12 years, 3 months ago #1873

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
It has been 3 days since I started asking about your menu and Joomla 2.5 and you have yet to even acknowledge my requests.

I paid for a developers license of you mega menu and this is the second time I've tried to get help and the first time it took days for you to get back to me also.

I want my money back because your support is awful!

Re: YTt Mega Menu and Joomla 2.5 12 years, 2 months ago #1876

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Seriously! Four (4) days without a reply?

Re: YTt Mega Menu and Joomla 2.5 12 years, 2 months ago #1879

• David Hoang
Dear Trishah Woolley

I am sorry for this late. We noticed on Twitter for Holiday twitter.com/#!/smartaddons

We did not work in 10 days and we have not checked Mega Menu with Joomla 2.5.0

Tomorrow we will come back for working and I will check your question

Please try to understand us

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes