Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Fatal error: Call to a member function get()
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fatal error: Call to a member function get()

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() 12 years, 5 months ago #1257

• pixelcrafts
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I am trying to enable Mega Menu on Joomla 1.5.23, Yootheme on a different postion (toolbar) but getting the following error. If the position selected is "menu" the error doesn't come, but the meu doesn't load

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in D:\wamp\www\yoojoomla\modules\mod_ytmegamenu\mod_ytmegamenu.php on line 18

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Mac

Re: Fatal error: Call to a member function get() 12 years, 1 month ago #2014

Hi Mac (or onyone else who may be having this issue).

I also ran into this with this module on the first template I tried to add it to. If course, this is a template that I wouldn't normally use, so that just adds confusion, but I found that when I simply switched the template, the issue corrected.

So, I looked that the line of code it was complaining about and I see that it is asking the template for the language direction (Left to Right or Right to Left (ltr or rtl)) - I figure that this particular template doesn't have this feature/variable advertised in it, so it doesn't work. So I took out the line and set the language to ltr, which is all it would ever be here.

The old code looked like this
$document =& JFactory::getDocument();
$app_direction = $document->params->get('direction', 'ltr');
$params->set('direction', $app_direction);

and the new code, looks like this:

$params->set('direction', 'ltr');

I hope that this helps someone else eliminate this error while using this plugin. I haven't even implemented it and I've adde to their community!

Scott Lavelle
Technical Resource Solutions
www.technicalrs.com

Re: Fatal error: Call to a member function get() 12 years ago #2390

• latha
  • Fresh Boarder
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\hc1.5\modules\mod_ytmegamenu\mod_ytmegamenu.php on line 18

Yeah, Even I had same problem And this trick is working fine to me.

Thanks! Great!!

//$app_direction = $document->params->get('direction', 'ltr'); "after comment this line working fine"
$params->set('direction', $app_direction);
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes