Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

I paid for installation - but nothing happens??
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..
  • Page:

TOPIC: I paid for installation - but nothing happens??

I paid for installation - but nothing happens?? 10 years, 8 months ago #11747

Hello,

I bought and paid for Mega Menu including installation, which according to your website should happen within 24 hours.

I included all credentials to access website during the order and payment, and I have created a ticket (#15301) supplying you with all details as well - but nothing happens??

How come you dont respond to my emails or do the installation as described?

I'm really in a tight spot here, and would really like some sort of response from you guys!

/Zorroson

Re: I paid for installation - but nothing happens?? 10 years, 8 months ago #11748

• David Hoang
Dear Henrik Holm Nielsen,

I am sorry for this late. I replied your ticket. Please kindly check again

Thanks

Re: I paid for installation - but nothing happens?? 10 years, 8 months ago #11749

Thanx for your response!

But you mention that Dropline menu is not supported by SJ Mega Menu?
According to www.smartaddons.com/joomla/extensions/commercial-extensions/item/182-yt-mega-menu it should be, which is the only reason I boung the extension?

Can you verify if dropline is supported in SJ Mega Menu or not?

Re: I paid for installation - but nothing happens?? 10 years, 8 months ago #11811

• SA Thuy
Dear Henrik Holm Nielsen,

Dropline menu is only support on old version of SJ Mega Menu. New version of it don't support. We're sorry, we haven't yet updated in the guide.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes