You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Creating Menu Columns | Instructions Not Clear
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..
  • Page:

TOPIC: Creating Menu Columns | Instructions Not Clear

Creating Menu Columns | Instructions Not Clear 10 years, 8 months ago #11527

I've recently purchased this extension because it looked good and looked from the non-member pages easy to configure.

www.smartaddons.com/joomla/extensions/extension-user-guides/610-sj-mega-menu-responsive-userguide

But after purchasing and gaining access to this forum, I found that the instructions and forum support was very poor.

I've also found that whilst looking though the forum threads about this topic. The replies were not what you would expect if you need help even trying for days to make some sort of sense out of the instructions.

Without going into too much detail about the very poor instructions for this.

Could admin or someone help to make some sort of sense as to how to create a menu that looks like the demo at least.

Perhaps then you might sell more of this product.

Re: Creating Menu Columns | Instructions Not Clear 10 years, 8 months ago #11546

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url:http://www.lanquest-hosting.net/
Admin Username:
Admin Password:
FTP/SSH Server:
FTP/SSH Username:
FTP/SSH Password:
Dear Michael Jones,

Could you please explain your issues in more details? In last posts, you told about your menu don't responsiveness, and I explain that it's because your template isn't responsive template, and its css file fixed width of menu position, so the menu can't responsive.

Thanks

Re: Creating Menu Columns | Instructions Not Clear 10 years, 8 months ago #11597

Hi SA Thuy,

Regardless of whether my template is responsive or not.
Your instructions still need to be much clearer that you have now.

It's too brief and still leaves you open to users asking the same questions.
These people paid good money for a template/extension only to find that the instructions are not clear enough.

I've even found the replies for you guys suggesting to check the instructions.

Very annoying forum I've found. Not very helpful at all.

Re: Creating Menu Columns | Instructions Not Clear 10 years, 8 months ago #11646

• SA Thuy
Admin Username:
Admin Password:
FTP/SSH Server:
FTP/SSH Username:
FTP/SSH Password:
Dear Michael Jones,

Because your template isn't responsive template, and its css file fixed width of menu position, so the menu can't responsive. If you want your site is responsive template, you have to custom your site again. We will do it with extra cost.

Thanks

Re: Creating Menu Columns | Instructions Not Clear 10 years, 8 months ago #11676

How much?

Re: Creating Menu Columns | Instructions Not Clear 10 years, 8 months ago #11717

• SA Thuy
Admin Username:
Admin Password:
FTP/SSH Server:
FTP/SSH Username:
FTP/SSH Password:
Dear Michael Jones,

Please submit new ticket, and choose Department is 'Custom work'. We will discuss with you in there.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes