AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

I can't find the EXTRA MENU OPTIONS in menu manage
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..
  • Page:

TOPIC: I can't find the EXTRA MENU OPTIONS in menu manage

I can't find the EXTRA MENU OPTIONS in menu manage 10 years, 9 months ago #11023

Hi,

I've just bought SJ Mega Menu Responsive and installed to my site according to the given directions on your page www.smartaddons.com/joomla/extensions/extension-user-guides/610-sj-mega-menu-responsive-userguide .

I'm using the SJ Plus template and in template as menü type "megamenu" is selected.

Extra Menu Params in extention manager and Sj Mega Menu in modüle manager are active.

But when I go to Menu Manager and click on any menu item, I can't see any extra option panel. i.e. EXTRA MENU OPTIONS is not there...

How can I fix this problem? You can see the menu on my page mtso.org.tr/j3t/index.php

Thanks...

Re: I can't find the EXTRA MENU OPTIONS in menu manage 10 years, 9 months ago #11042

• SA Thuy
Dear erdal,

Have you installed extral_params_for_menu plugin yet? Please check it again and enabled it.

Thanks

Re: I can't find the EXTRA MENU OPTIONS in menu manage 10 years, 9 months ago #11059

Dear Sa Thuy,

I checked both plugin and modüle again and noticed that they are enabled correctly. But to make for sure I deleted them and installed again. First I installed the plugin and enabled it. Then I installed the Module and assigned the mainmenu to the modüle. I also positioned the modüle in SA_Plus template to slideshow. I've Joomla 3.1.1.

Then I checked whether something has changed in menu items under the menu manager. Yes, this time something has changed and the YT Menu Params for this Menu Item tag is added to the menu item. But this time the format of the view has changed to the following that I sent as attachment below.. When I click on any menu item the view format is completely css free. Plase check the link below.

lh5.googleusercontent.com/-T-DbHQ_OXPM/UePaS0825NI/AAAAAAAAFWw/oG2Q5Cq9NEk/s1600/yt_menu_params_inmenuitem.jpg

ATT: I disabled both plugin and modüle but nothing has changed. I think My Menu Manager is corrupt. I'm now unable to create, edit or save anything related with menus.

Any opinion to bring back Menu Manager and Menu Items please...

Thanks..
Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Erdal.

Re: I can't find the EXTRA MENU OPTIONS in menu manage 10 years, 9 months ago #11072

Dear Sa Thuy,

I've been waiting nearly for a day to receive an answer. I don't know the reason but your mega modüle and its plugin have destroyed my menü manager. Maybe it's because I've been using Joomla 3.1.1. If you want to take look to my menü manager I can give you a name and password with administrator rights.

I disabled the plugin and modüle. Because I'm not satisfied with your product it is better to pay my Money back.

- I unistalled the plugin and modüle but my menü manager remain corrupted. Now I'm unable to add or edit any menü item.

Thanks..

Re: I can't find the EXTRA MENU OPTIONS in menu manage 10 years, 9 months ago #11073

Hi,

When I examined the administrator/error_log, I found the message below..

"....PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function getTemplate() in ....libraries/expose/admin/fields/positions.php on line 38"

and happens exactly the same with the complaint here: forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=619&t=805974

I think the plg_extral_params_for_menu_j25-j30_v30 is not compatible with Joomla 3.1.1

Hopefully these helps...

Thanks..

Re: I can't find the EXTRA MENU OPTIONS in menu manage 10 years, 9 months ago #11074

Hi again..

This time I will not complain. Because the problem doesn't exists anymore!

While triying to identfy the problem I decided to disable all the plugins step by step whether to see if something will change or not. When I disabled "plg_system_expose" named plugin (which I later discovered is not compatible with Joomla 3.x) the Menu items division of Menu Manager worked again properly. Than I installed and enabled the plg_extral_params_for_menu_j25-j30_v30 and SJ-Mega_Menu again.. They also worked and now there is no problem..

But I was totally forgotten "plg_system_expose" plugin because it was installed on 22 June 2013 and arouse no problem till yesterday when I activated "plg_extral_params_for_menu_j25-j30_v30".

So, thanks anyway...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes