Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..
  • Page:

TOPIC: having probs with Yt MegaMenue & IE8

having probs with Yt MegaMenue & IE8 12 years, 7 months ago #1079

• hgh
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have installed the menuemodul an in Firefox all is ok.

But in IE8 (Win XP) the menues dont work right.

You can see it here, when browsing with IE8.

hgh-esn.ath.cx/joomla17/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=89&Itemid=128

Any idea?

regards HGH

Re: having probs with Yt MegaMenue & IE8 12 years, 6 months ago #1305

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
The Yt MegaMenue is working fine in FireFox but not in IE8. Hovering does not cause dropdown menu to activate. You have to click menu items to get the dropdown. I have tried several different settings and menu types and all have the same problem.

See example here: powerdisc.com/en/faqs

Your help and assistance is greatly appreciated.
"It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be." ~ Angel, Season 4, Episode 67, "Deep Down"

Re: having probs with Yt MegaMenue & IE8 12 years, 6 months ago #1313

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Bump

Please reply. This is a serious problem that I do not know how to fix.
"It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be." ~ Angel, Season 4, Episode 67, "Deep Down"

Re: having probs with Yt MegaMenue & IE8 12 years, 6 months ago #1323

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Bump

Still having this problem. Is there anyone working to help me with this? I bought the developers license for your menu but if it's not working in IE8 then it's not something I'm ever going to be able to use.

Please help me.

Re: having probs with Yt MegaMenue & IE8 12 years, 6 months ago #1324

• admin
Dear Trishah

I am sorry for this late.

please kindly check powerdisc.com/modules/mod_fanews/scripts/engine_compressed.js file, i saw an issue with this file in IE8

You should turn off mod_fanews module and then check menu again

Hope it helps

Re: having probs with Yt MegaMenue & IE8 12 years, 6 months ago #1325

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Better late reply than never... right

I have done what you suggested and turned off the FANews mod and... you are right. The menu works with that mod turned off.

So, is there some tweak we can do to that file so it doesn't interfere with the menu?

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Trishah
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes