You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Select Categories not selectable
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Select Categories not selectable

Select Categories not selectable 12 years, 4 months ago #1434

• kotsch
I now have successfully installed the 1.7 module to my Joomla 1.7 site.
But I cannot select the Categorie at General Settings. There is no dropdown list at all. See the image attached.

Attachment general_settings.gif not found

On the frontpage I get some errors like:

Warning: require_once(D:\xampp\htdocs\test\components\com_k2\helpers\route.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\xampp\htdocs\test\modules\mod_yt_k2accordion\assets\yt_k2accordion.php on line 9

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:\xampp\htdocs\test\components\com_k2\helpers\route.php' (include_path='.;D:\xampp\php\PEAR') in D:\xampp\htdocs\test\modules\mod_yt_k2accordion\assets\yt_k2accordion.php on line 9

Re: Select Categories not selectable 12 years, 4 months ago #1435

• admin
Dear kotsch

Did you install K2 component?

Re: Select Categories not selectable 12 years, 4 months ago #1437

• kotsch
No I didn't.

Where can I download the component und why is it needed ?

Re: Select Categories not selectable 12 years, 4 months ago #1450

• admin
Dear kotsch

Please download this package here getk2.org/

Thanks

Re: Select Categories not selectable 12 years, 4 months ago #1455

• kotsch
Thanks a lot for the hint.

I now have a few more problems. K2 component seems not working properly. Because it is "Intranet" with no connection to the Web, the component trying to connect to ajax.googleapis.com. Therefore it last round about 1 minute before loading the frontpage and also the backend when loading the K2-Admin-Panel. Additionally when i try to create a new category within the K2 component the form is missing some template functions. Are their loaded from the Web occasionally ?

And one more question: is it possible with K2 to overtake the already created categories / items by Joomla itselv ?

Thanks you again for helping me
Helmut

Re: Select Categories not selectable 12 years, 4 months ago #1468

• admin
Dear kotsch

You can use content component which is the default of joomla. In this case, please use Content Accordion module

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes